Welcome to KP Tissue’s investor website. Created in October 2012, KP Tissue Inc. (KPT) initially acquired with the proceeds of its initial public offering a 15.7% equity interest in Kruger products L.P. (KPLP). Following the closing of the over-allotment option granted to the underwriters and KP Tissue’s subsequent subscription for additional units, its position has increased to a 16.5% equity interest in KPLP. KP Tissue began trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange in December 13, 2012 under the symbol KPT. KPLP is Canada’s leading tissue products supplier by overall dollar and volume market share.
KPLP Investment Highlights
- Strong free cash flow profile with initial dividend yield of 3.6-4.0%
- Strong customer relationships with compelling retail proposition
- Well-located and efficient infrastructure
- Experienced management team with track record of EBITDA growth
- Successful US platform with significant potential upside from TAD Project